If a player’s behaviour is malicious or contrary to the spirit of the game, action may be taken on the account at our discretion.
Actionable items can include (but not limited to):
1. Matchmaking & Clubs
- Intentionally quitting matches to avoid human opponents
- Swapping between clubs with the intention of boosting or maintaining rank
- Match-fixing: losing matches with the intention of transferring cash between accounts that may provide an unfair and altered advance during club battles or tournaments
- Sexually explicit, racist, or derogatory names or comments
- Imitating other players by name, photo, or comments
- Any duplication or creation of in-game currency outside of intended game mechanics
- Passing in-game currency between accounts with the intention of boosting rank and/or stats
If you need any further clarification on any of these points or have another question, please contact us at email@example.com.