A small number of players have reported being unable to access their Kings of Pool accounts that were previously connected to Facebook.
Users are being prompted to log in to Facebook in the opening screen of Kings of Pool, despite already being Facebook-connected players. When they tap the log in button, new guest accounts appear instead of their old accounts.
If this has happened to you, please follow the instructions below to restore your account.
In order to retrieve your original Facebook-connected Kings of Pool account, you must go into Facebook's app settings and remove Kings of Pool from your Active Apps list. Be sure to uninstall and reinstall the Kings of Pool app from your device.
After reinstalling, re-open Kings of Pool and hit the Facebook Log In button. This will bring back the original account you are trying to retrieve.
Step by Step:
1. Uninstall Kings of Pool from your device.
2. Open the Facebook app on your device.
3. Tap the bottom right icon that looks like three horizontal lines
4. Scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy. Then tap on Account Settings.
5. Scroll down to the final section where you see "Apps"
6. Tap "Edit" on the "Logged in with Facebook" section
7. Look for Kings of Pool within your Active Apps. Once found, tap the white circle to the left of the app icon and hit "Remove". Confirm this a second time on the next screen.
8. Now, reinstall and reopen Kings of Pool. Connect to Facebook by tapping Log In from the main menu and your original account will be restored.
PLEASE NOTE we are continuing to investigate the issue and will have an automatic fix soon. However, this manual method will work for players who wish to play as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. For more help, please email email@example.com